Thursday 21 May 2009

It's been a long time

A thousand apologies for not updating the blog, I've been up to my eyes with little things like running a design studio!

It's been mad busy recently what with going into partnership, moving into a cool new design studio, taking more work on, United getting to Rome and ehm... Pearly Pops our 17 month old baby! Apart from that its been pretty quiet recently.

Anyway, enough of my lame excuses, I'd like to first congratulate all the students who entered the Roses brief, Staffordshire pretty much wiped the floor. Both I and my new business partner, Paul Haworth, attended the awards ceremony at Urbis in Manchester and it was great to see you all. I was delighted to see so many turn up and hopefully that should give you all a great spur on, especially the third years towards the glory of graduation.

There are a load of other things I need to catch up on (most incredibly out of date) so I'll try and add these in the next few posts.

Ta ta